To provide an ‘online’ resource that bridge the gaps between ‘Do It Yourself’ residential Aboveground and Inground pool renovators and the information, products, services and resources, including the appropriate supply chain required to have an exceptional outcome for their project.
There are a lot of ways you can characterize business relationships; customers, vendors, colleagues, employees, owners . . . the list goes on. We think of those relationships as friends. People, in the end analysis, are what make the world go ’round. By doing our job well, we move past the transaction and build lasting and mutually beneficial relationships through our work. Developing friendships is the reason we are committed to sharing our passion for pools and pool renovations. This is accomplished by being reliable, dependable, loyal, respectful and honest in everything we do every day!
The key success factor in virtually every DIY project is ‘know how’. Pool Fits is fully committed to providing you with ‘what you need to know when you need to know it’! Through perseverance and experience we continually re-educate ourselves with the information a DIY enthusiast requires and depends on us to deliver. Our customers have full confidence that the information we provide is the most current and best information available, presented visually and in a way that is easy to understand and provides what is required to drive a successful outcome for their project!
Friendships are hard to come by and even harder to keep! We are committed to providing an exceptional experience to our friends, both customers and vendors alike. We believe in and are committed to ‘servant leadership’. We are motivated and passionate above all else, to assist our friends! We are respectful of our friend’s time and will respond promptly with the information, answers, products and the support they require. We will meet each project with optimism and a positive attitude treating each project as ‘our own’. We will employ ‘state of the art’ technology to ensure the transmission of information between Pool Fits and our friends is easy, efficient, helpful, intuitive and fun!
Our Value Add
- To save DIY enthusiasts between $1,000 and $4,000 on their Pool Liner or Safety Cover replacement and/or renovation project.
- To provide best in class experience for the online purchase of liners and safety covers for the DIY enthusiast.
- To provide an exceptional and extraordinary ‘intuitive’ online experience to the DIY consumer.
- To bridge the gap between the DIY consumer and the knowledge required to measure and install a liner or safety cover successfully and have and enjoyable experience during each phase of their DIY project.
- To provide exceptional value to liner and safety cover manufacturers by providing ‘seamless’, ‘clean’ and ‘accurate’ orders that process quickly, efficiently and profitably for our vendors. We will work with our vendors to automate the transfer of orders electronically via EDI.
Tim Golden is a former COO of North America’s largest and leading manufacturer of residential swimming pools, vinyl liners and safety covers. With 40 plus years of swimming pool industry experience in manufacturing, design and installation: Tim knows Pools! As an experienced DIY enthusiast, having renovated several homes, basements, kitchens, garages and bathrooms, he knows what it’s like to not have support once the project is underway. He gets that the DIY experience needs to be ‘interactive’ before, during and after the purchase. Tim started Pool Fits to bridge those gaps and provide the information, knowledge, technology and support to make your DIY project successful and a whole lot easier. That is why Pool Fits is available to assist you in every aspect of your project, from product selection, to quotation, to order and through installation!